Friday, June 29, 2007

Fare Thee Well

As I type, these are the dwindling minutes of my time at this job. It's bittersweet, and I never thought I would think that. I have been dreaming of this escape for months. Now that it's here, I'm kind of sad. I'll miss a few people here. Not everyone, I can do without Jesus Freaks and Pious Pricks, but there are a few people here who made my time sweeter.

I'll miss the 2 gals I went for coffee with everyday. They've listened patiently to my troubles, and offered shoulders on which to cry, and stories to brighten my days. I'm going to miss the one lady who was always kind to me, and shared in my joy about Victoria. I always felt a bit out of place here, in a way, since I am so much younger than everyone else, and sometimes I felt like someone's daughter, or hyper little cousin. But in the end, this place has been a source of support and stress.

I've tidied my desk, filed away my things, and passed on as much as I could. There's nothing more to do except go home and pack.

Sadly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hail Mary, full of grace...