Monday, June 25, 2007

For the Love of All Things Holy

How un-sweet is this...

In recent weeks, I have raised my blood pressure with my hatred of Rebecca Eckler, now known as Icky. I even went so far as to reserve her book "Knocked Up" from the library. You know, the book she thinks Judd Apatow ripped off for his hit movie? See previous posts, or Megan's blog. I am too tired to rant again.

In the meantime, I have had a lot of shifts in my life. Little things like a new job, moving, a new man, a new city... shall I keep going? So I wasn't really paying attention to any books I had reserved at a library. Well, I got the notice today. Icky's book is waiting for me. DAMMIT! I don't have time to read her shitty-ass book! And I sure as shootin' am not buying it. I'll have to wait until I land in Victoria to become a library memeber there, and reserve the book again.

Or perhaps the fates are telling me to make the "L" and let it go.

Busily Yours,
xoxoSallyt

No comments: