Saturday, June 9, 2007

This Little Piggie Went to Market...

I am grappling with a love-hate affair with Farmers Markets. I love going there, seeing the local produce, and supporting local farmers. I hate them because they are riddled with ignorant fools who push those monster strollers or zig-zag aimlessly with bikes. In short, they are filled with people who get in my way.

All I want is some inexpensive cherries, some saskatoons, if they're out, some bread, maybe a cookie. I don't want to have to get run over by an inattentive mother pushing the equivalent of a Sherman Tank. Seriously, folks, someone ran into my ankles this afternoon! There weren't even any cherries or berries or bread out. I scoffed, scowled and stomped home.

I just want some saskatoons! Is that too much to ask!

Wantoningly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

No comments: