Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Whirlwind

I am moving to Victoria next week.

I found out late yesterday afternoon that I have a job as a Public Affairs Officer with the Education department with the BC government. A dream job. I start July 4th! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am so excited, yet so scared. So relieved to get this job, yet so frightened of moving again. I have to ship all my stuff there, and I don't want to scrap everything and start all over again. I did that when I left Yellowknife a year and a half ago. I'm too old to do that again.

I have to think more and let this all sink in. I am moving to Victoria next weekend. I am moving to Victoria next weekend. I am moving to Victoria next weekend. I am moving to Victoria next weekend. I am moving to Victoria next weekend. Perhaps if I say it enough, I will stop being dizzy.

Excitedly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

4 comments:

Megan said...

Please take me with you.

Anonymous said...

Come one...come all! Victoria is the place to be!

Cin said...

Hooray!!!! The Girlfriend Migration is almost complete. First Stacers...check. Vanessa... check. Cindy... check. Sally... check. Megan... ooohhh, Meeeggaaannnn!

Stacey and Trevor said...

Pal, so proud of you! Look forward to your arrival. Let me know what you need.