Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wrap it up

Byron and I are flying to Edmonton tomorrow for the wedding, which is now 6 days away! I spent most of yesterday high-kicking and dancing at the thought of being Mrs. Stuike in a week. I cannot wait. It's getting to the point where I no longer care about the wedding plans. Everything is in place, the wheels are in motion, and things are ready to go. I just want the wedding part over and our marriage to begin. I am really excited for marriage!

That's not to say that I don't care about the wedding. I do. A lot. But if the tea lights are in silver cups instead of glass, I can't care anymore. If my strapless bra is nude and not white, why should I freak out? It's the teeny details that no one else will notice or care about that I am letting go of.

Once we get back and have a moment to breathe, I will post lots of wedding pictures.

Weddingly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

PS - this is the LAST post where I sign off as Sallyt. How exciting!

No comments: