Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Halfway Home

My belongings arrived yesterday. My mover, Dov, came through for me. Although at over a grand, bastard better have! I was talking to Candie when I saw the big truck pull up. I was almost hysterical! I slept on the floor the night before and slept very little. I was stiff, and stressed, and anxious to get my life back in order. Two weeks of turmoil was enough for me!

Doc unloaded my meagre belongings, and broke the frame to my coffee table, which can be fixed. I spent the next several hours unloading and unwrapping and setting up. Only to crash at 8pm.

I am anticipating this Friday like never before. I get home around 230 in the afternoons. I plan on coming home on Friday at 230, getting in my pajamas and no one will see hide nor hair of me until Monday morning.

Tiringly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

No comments: