Friday, August 3, 2007

Boobs That Bounce

Have we met? If so, you know that I have a good set o' knockers on me. Some have said they are huge; I say they are jealous. But here is a tale that will kill that jealous streak.

I went to the Bay yesterday on my lunch break to get sport socks and, hopefully, a sports bra. You see, I joined a gym, since a Curves is no where near my new place. I loved Curves, and actually enjoyed some modest success. But instead of loafing around and doing nothing, I joined the YMCA in my 'hood.

As I searched the bra section in the Bay, I realized it ws in vain. The rack of sports bras made my blood boil. I could find my cup size, no problem! But I couldn't find the band size. I saw rows and rows of 32DD, 34DD, 36DD, and one38DD. Any size after that, we heftier gals are left swinging in the wind. Which got me thinking...

If you are a 34DD, you are stick-thin with massive boobs. Which probably means, and I will put money on this, those tits are fake! You can bounce and jump and carouse with nary a worry about excessive flopping, embarassing movement, or hurting yourself! Those mamms are not moving an inch! And I put a pox on you!!

So I guess if you're "big-boned" with a decent set of breasts, don't even think of getting a sports bra. Which licks, because you need one to work out. It's like a vicious cycle... I cannot get the gear I need to work, ergo my confidence is bruised, hence I sit on the couch. Well, nuts to that! I'll just wear two bras and hope I don't hurt myself in the process.

Bouncingly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

4 comments:

Cin said...

Um, I'm technically a 34DDD now (blush) but I wear a 36DDD because the fit is just plain better. But I'm breastfeeding, so my mamms are actually mamming! lol

Anonymous said...

You get a pass, Cinds.

I have those Pam Amderson-esque hoochies in mind.

Cin said...

yes, the rock boob, lol. Mine are certainly not rocks.

Anonymous said...

Sports bras can give you uni-boob. Two bras does the trick and you can still lift and separate!