Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Little Titter


Jane turns 32 today. Scissor kicks!


I like to brag about Jane to anyone who will listen. She’s a determined and willful woman, who takes on whatever she puts her mind to. She’s also indefatigable. Jane is a bundle of energy – always talking, walking, talking, cleaning, thinking, talking and moving. She’s also incredibly strong. Jane can take on a lot and come out the winner.


For example, this fall. She is pregnant (due on December 15th), has George to care for, a husband to nurture, a house to tend to, AND she’s working on her Masters in Education. When I tell people this, they are impressed. Pregnancy, a toddler and a husband are enough. Add a Masters to the mix and you have Jane. She knows what she wants, knows how to get what she wants and just does it. No complaints, no pity parties, no hissies. And if there is a hissy, you know it’s warranted.


Craig is lucky to have her as a wife. George is very lucky to have her for a mother (she’s a great mom!). PBS 2.0 doesn’t know how lucky she/he is yet. I am blessed to have her as a sister. There was a time we were far apart, physically and spiritually. But not anymore.


Happy Birthday, Janie. I love you and am very proud of my little titter.


xoxoSallyS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful sister too. How lucky am I to have two wonderful daughters ! Hillie

Anonymous said...

Cool website, I hadn't noticed sillysallyt.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Carry on the fantastic work!