Sunday, February 7, 2010

In Praise of HydraSense

Byron and I had nasty colds last week. It was a sea of used kleenex and Fishermen's Friends in the house. At night, we'd get stoned on Nyquil and spend a fitful night trying to sleep.

The I saw an ad for HydraSense. And our world was changed. Well, mine was. Byron's not a convert yet.

It's salt water you jam into your nose and sinuses and it flushes out the gross stuff. I love it! It feels unnatural having water flushed into your nose, but once you blow and all the nastiness comes out, you feel so much better. And you can breathe again.

The taste and sensation of water up my nose reminds me of swimming in the ocean when I was a kid. Happy memories AND a clear nose? What's not to love about HydraSense?

Nasally Yours,
xoxoSallyS

No comments: