Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In one year

This time in one year, I will be Mrs. Byron Stuike. How exciting! Right about this time, in 364 sleeps, I'll be dancing with my new husband and enjoying one of the greatest nights of my life. I cannot wait!

People say this next year will whiz by, which spooks me. There is so much to do before the wedding... picking a dress, booking a venue, getting a florist, picking flowers that won't make Stacey sneeze, and on and on and on. But that'll all come into place. I'm marrying the love of my life! All is well.

I went for dinner with my cousin, Katie, her daughter, Mae, and her boyfriend, Kyle. She wondered if someone could be too independent for a mate, and at one time in my life, and not too long ago, I thought so. I figured since I had been alone for so long and taking care of myself, I didn't need anyone. Shortly after meeting Byron, I knew I needed someone. And that someone was Byron.

Come back soon, My Love! Our home is empty without you...

xoxoMrs. Stuike

No comments: