Friday, September 14, 2007

My Apologies

I have been very bad lately on posting. Between work and getting up at 5 am, and my fiance moving in, and life in general, I haven't taken the time to muse on important things such as Britney.

She licked, by the way. As if you had to wonder what I would think of her MTV fiasco. She was heinous. Byron said it best when he commented that she looked like she didn't rehearse.

When I have a moment to think, I will post something again. But you know how it is when the love of your life moves in... you have way better things to do than type.

Lovingly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "moved in"?,This just can't be - it distinctly states in Miss Lucy Clayton's book of etiquette that a single "Miss" should have an accommodation if not with her immediate family, then an appropriate chaperone. Gentlemen callers could have their "pleasure" before 9:pm - oops pleasure of their company - I'm sure that's what Miss Brittany and Miss Paris do. Your Mother must be swaying with the thought of it.

Anonymous said...

I think my mom is kosher with my living arrangements now that I have a ring on my finger. If there was no ring, there would be much scolding.