Monday, January 7, 2008

Introducing George

Meet George. He's my new nephew.


Don't you love his eyebrows? Those bright eyes melt me everytime! And he has this velvet-like reddish hair. His cheeks are so chubby and kissable and he has the tiniest ears!

He's a lucky little ducky. He has a dad who dotes on him like no other man I've seen. And Jane is stunningly beautiful when she coos "hello my boy" to George. He's a strong little man. He was born on December 21st, and by New Year's Eve, he could hold his head up. When he wraps his hand around your finger, I call it the "George Salter Death Grip".

Meet the Salter Family Trio... hours after George was born on December 21st.



It's amazing to see a new life, knowing it was created out of pure love. Knowing this new life has a world of opportunity laying at his tiny feet is awe-inspiring.

I love George. And despite all my previous protests, you can call me Auntie.

Lovingly Yours,
xoxoAuntie Sally

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hootchie cootchie, baby George!