Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Chapters

The wedding is over. We've been married for two weeks now. I love being married, and I have still not gotten the post-wedding blues. Trust me, I was prepared for them. The week after the wedding, I was off work and was sitting on my couch waiting for the blues to attack. But nope. In the clear.

So now we are planning the next chapter. And no. It is NOT babies. They'll come in a couple years. No, the next chapter will include Byron's schooling and our preparation for it. We have to save and enrol in school. We have to make sure the next step is a sure one. Or as sure as it can be. I'm also taking courses, paid for by my work. I figure I'll augment my two degrees with a PR Certificate. Why the hell not, if someone else will pay for it!

The ones who regularly read this blog were at my wedding, so posting pictures seems silly. But the title of this blog IS SillySallyT, so maybe I'll get to it someday.

Blissfully Yours,
xoxoSallyS

No comments: