Thursday, December 21, 2006

Day one

I feel so giddy right now. It's my very first post on this blog thing. I also feel a bit archaic, but whatev.

I have two more days until I fly home for Christmas, and I realized last night I need out of here. Out of Edmonton, away from work, away from my place, away from it all. I can't wait to curl up at home with Blanche (more on that phenomenon later) and my parents. A change of pace. A change of scenery. Plus, we've had snow for ages here and I want to wear my kicky boots again and not sensible ones.

I just wanted to post so my blog doesn't look naked. So I'll think of something later once I sort my thoughts more.

xoxoSallyt

2 comments:

Glen said...

yeah!!!! I'm looking forward to reading regularly, have a great holiday, and yes Ms. SF, we will always have Kiki Dee.

Megan said...

Welcome! Great to have you!

Sorry, what I meant was: Greetings, godless sodomite. It sickens me to see this unholy display of self-absorption. I will pray for you. Not that it will do you any GOOD, of course.