Sunday, December 31, 2006

Tales from the Blanche File


Don't fear... I fly back to Edmonton today so the photos of Blanche will end. But I have two tales to tell. These are more for my sister, Petite, than anyone else.
Last night, my parents and I went to an amazing Greek restaurant. And when we came home, we took some photos. We posed and laughed and snapped a bunch by the Christmas tree. After we walked away from the tree, we turned around to see Blanche, sitting pretty, posing for her own picture!
The second photo is of Blanche' s new favourite pastime. I love it when, after licking for an eternity, she licks her chops and gulps. She's a lady.
As I said earlier, I'm flying back to Edmonton this afternoon. I'm sort of excited to get back to work and my little routine. But I would sure love to stay here in Nova Scotia for a bit longer. Dare I say it... I miss home.
Must pack.
xoxoSallyt

No comments: