Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Christmas

I love these lazy Christmas days. The highlight so far was taking Blanche, my parent's chubby chihuahua-pomeranian for a walk. And reading the delightful new book Stce got for me... Amy Sedaris' "I Like You". I love it!

My parnets lead a very sedentary lifestyle, which is refrshing to me. Although I got a bit restless this afternoon. I think I will figure out how to add pictures and nonsense to this blog to keep my hands busy and away from the chocolates until dinner.

When my sister, Jane, was a year old, she spent the entire day eating chocolates. I mean the ENTIRE day. Non-stop. There are pictures of a bald Jane with chocolate smeared from ear to ear. And she looked so happy. I got to speak to Jane today, she and her new husband, Craig are in Abu Dhabi. Craig is an amazing man and from here after shall be known as Gushgushgush. Because ever since I came home from South Africa and the wedding, all I can do is gush about Craig. Anyway, I digress. Jane and Craig are in the desert this year, but will be home in Dartmouth next year. I've never wanted a year that has yet to begin to melt away like 2007, so I can see Jane and Craig again.

Must run and baste.
xoxoSallyt

No comments: