Sunday, November 15, 2009

Digital Vomit

I posted yesterday for the first time in months. My dad got on the phone this morning with me to say he was glad I posted something. I don't know what to write these days. Life is very good. I am happier than I have been in ages, and my gripes seem silly. But if I go on about happiness, I feel like I'm bragging. And I have no life-changing experiences going on to blog about.

But this did strike me as funny. This is a comment from my last post. Megan calls it digital vomit...

Hi friend, peace...
Your blog very interesting.
If you willing visit my blog, and read my article at ****
And... if you love books, read The Holy Qur'an please...

I like books - a lot. But to pick up the Holy Qur'an for shigs is not an option. I don't read holy books for fun. Ever. Peace, friend.

Hesitatingly Yours,
xoxoSallyS

No comments: