Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm kind of gross.

It’s true. I am kind of gross. Strike that – full-on gross.


My office is on the 9th floor and right across from my office is another office building. My desk faces the window so I can see all the workers at their desks toiling away or eating lunch or talking with people or looking out the window. Knowing they look out the window, and that they can probably see me in my office does not deter me from my gross ways.


I floss at my desk. If I have a bat in the cave, I will dig for that bad boy – with Kleenex, of course. But still, I pick my nose at my desk. I will re-adjust the girls. I will re-arrange my pants. I eat lunch and take advil and apply balms and salves. I act as if no one is watching, as long as my back is turned to the door.


I wonder if they see me and think “who is that narsty girl in the window”. Does anyone else do this? Or am I alone in my gross office ways?


Flossingly Yours,

xoxoSallyS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you like to have comments, or are you really just venting or having a writers 'urge'?

Anonymous said...

I love comments! I wish more people would comment.

I don't know if it's venting or my writer's hand had kicked back into high gear.

Either way, keep commenting!

xoxoSallyS

Anonymous said...

We'll comment and you keep writing. Your fan club is so happy you are back to blogging!
-Jane