Thursday, February 15, 2007

Judas, Thy Name is Karim

I am no longer going to India. My heart is broken and I am sad about the failed plans. But I am most sad about being failed by a friend. Well, former friend, because this one is now dead to me.

As previously mentioned in earlier posts, I was going with a couple of friends, who also happen to be brother and sister. The brother has this on-again-off-again girlfriend who I call Snippet. Last I heard from him, they are off. I've heard nothing good about her, in fact he whines to me about how poorly she treats him. Snippet also happens to be super-jealous and gets mad at him when his mother (!) sits in the front seat and not her.

Snippet found out about his trip and that I was going. She got mad and demanded that she go, too. She hates girls, and I am pretty sure she would hate me. Which is fine, because I can guarantee I already don't like her. Snippet is going to India now, and the chump ex-pal is paying for her. My presence is no longer wanted on the trip.

He kept telling me he would work something out, I told him to work it up his arce. It would be awkward, and I can also guarantee that I would punt the Snippet into the Ganges like a seal with a beach ball if I had to spend any time with her.

The Universe has spoken. I am not going to India, and I no longer have a friend named Karim.

Sadly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

No comments: