Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Three Cheers for Quality Shoes!

Anyone who knows me knows that I have horrible luck with shoes. Not only are my feet big and wide like shoe boxes, I also get blisters just looking at a new pair of shoes. Flip flops, my friends, give me blisters. Now that I have put the sexy image of big, wide and blistery feet (but always with kicky nail polish, thank you) in your head, let me tell you about my new shoes!

I found a killer deal this weekend at the Nine West store. I wanted something new and dressy but not spiky heels and something in which I can navigate the streets with confidence. There they sat on the shelf, black loafers with a modest heel. When I tried them on, my boat-like feet looked tiny. The backs of the shoe did not dig into my heels. I took them immediately. Also, they were on sale at $40 instead of the usual $115, I'd be stupid not to take them!

I'm wearing them today and so far, no blisters, no crippling around, no pinched toes and gauled heels. Jubilation! Even on sale, quality shoes make the world of difference! Smell ya later, Payless!

Hip! Hip! Hooray!
xoxoSally

No comments: