Thursday, February 8, 2007

This one's for Candie

My dearest and longest best friend, Candie, scolded me last night for not blogging more often. She says I must be bored with my blog. Au contraire, mon amie!

So I got to thinking... why do I have this blog I love so dear? Such an existential crisis!

I've had a lot on my mind lately, and while such a dilemma would warrant a blog, some of the things floating in my noggin do not warrant venting. Work has been plaguing my thoughts lately, what with all the changes and turmoil. But I will not discuss my thoughts and fears here. Especially now since my boss knows about this pretty pink thing. And my mind has been weighed down with men lately. Not that I have a boyfriend or there is a cue of suitors bombarding me with flowers and gifts, no no no! I will also never go into details like that here because my lovely mother reads this, and darling Hillie does NOT need to know.

So my best friends, Stacey and Candie, are my real live blogspots, and I tell them what's weighing me down. As for here, all the pecadillos of life will be expressed. I am not bored, Candie, I just have been to preoccupied to appreciate the pecadillos of life. I'll snap out of it soon!

By the way, for all of you who have been biting their nails to the quick about my decision on Chance or Pleasures... the jury is still out. Sit tight, my devotees, I will poo or get off the pot soon.

xoxoSallyt

No comments: