Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Like a Teenager

I was reading the paper this morning while having breakfast, and I almost choked on my coffee. In the Culture section, tucked away next to the movie listings, there was a list of upcoming concerts. Tacked on to the end was the announcement that Justin Timberlake is coming to town in August. Justin Timberlake! I squealed with glee! I would would have screamed but I have neighbours, and I AM 31 years old. Screaming over JT would have been a little over the top.

You know I am there! The chance to hear "My Love" live(my favourite song from Future Sex/Love Sounds, by the way) makes me giggle. I realize that except for the parents chaperoning the concert, I will probably the oldest person there. But dammit, I will be the happiest and most likely the loudest.

Justin Timberlake! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Adoringly Yours,
xoxoSally Timberlake

No comments: