Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Agony and the Ecstacy

I have to get my wisdom teeth out! I went to the dentsit today and he sees decay (ick and eww) in my wisdom teeth and I have to get them pulled this summer. I have heard nothing but horror stories about getting these teeth pulled! At least I can look forward to being stoned legally. Hazy summer, indeed.

I saw Rod Stewart last night and loved it! I burst out hysterically laughing at times, though. He can be a shade ridiculous. He had this mini-film called "The Rodfather" before the show started. Tears streamed down my face from laughing. And I quote... "One man had the choice between kicking balls or kicking ass". I kid you not. For some reason, he felt the need to lay on the stage at one point (he is 62, after all) and when he sat up, his hair, never the pinnacle of tidiness, was stuck straight in the air. But the "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" number was nearly the death of me. At least he had the graciousness to segue into the song by saying it was time for the absurd. There were Rod Stewart thongs for sale.

Sexily Yours,
xoxoSally

No comments: