Sunday, March 4, 2007

Every Little Thing (S)He Does is Magic

Gorgeous Glen...

I got an excitable phone call yesterday morning from Gorgeous Glen, telling me he got us tickets for the Police! Yipee! AND the tickets are floor seats. Bravo, Glen! Bravo.

I love the Police, but probably not as much as Gorgeous. Years ago, while I was at the Baptist College, I had joined that Columbia House CD scam. (I was 19, back off!) In the mail one day, I got the Police's Greatest Hits. I was thrilled and couldn't wait to hear it. But I was mocked relentlessly for it. I felt shame for loving Wrapped Around Your Finger. So I sent it back, red-faced. Stupid!

Forget those fools who don't realize brilliant music when they hear it! I am seeing the Police! And I will dance and sing and try not to crawl to the front to hump Sting's leg.

Thank you, Glen. The gin is chilling as we speak.

Lovingly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

1 comment:

Glen said...

I'm so excited, I can't wait. I'm looking forward to the message in that bottle of gin!