Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Couldn't Come at a Better Time

I have a vacation coming up soon. On March 29th, I'm flying over to Abu Dhabi to visit my sister and brother-in-law for 2 1/2 weeks. It cannot be coming at a better time.

My life feels in flux at the moment. My head is fuzzy with deadlines, needs, commitments, and uncertainties. A potent cocktail. I have the ever-nagging feeling that something has to give soon, that life as I know it cannot chug along the way it has lately. I am hoping that time away will clear those feelings and I will come back refreshed, with clear head and a clear conscience, ready to tackle the next phase.

For now, though, I need a good cry and a hug.
xoxoSallyt

3 comments:

Megan said...

Your friends love you.

Here's a hug from a distance.

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see you in June! Have fun at DW!

Cin said...

We love you, SallyT!