Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Do not loosen up your buttons, Hoochie!

Are they effing with me? Are they effing with the world in general? WHY are the Pussycat Dolls having a reality show to find a new Doll? What's that pounding noise I hear? Why yes, it is the the Seven Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

The show is airing on MuchMusic this week and you KNOW I will be watching it. If only for the chance to feel smug for being a normal woman who does not hump chairs and the air recklessly in my bra and panties. You should all thank me for that, by the way.

The reviews I have read on this trash have not been kind. Quoi? Je me shocque! As if this show will be groundbreaking and critically acclaimed! It's just a vehicle for 13 year old boys to further explore their newfound woodies, and misguided little girls to start acting all sexed up. The piece de resistance is that the PCDs like to tell us they are promoting "confidence" and "feminism" and "girl power". If feminism means squat dancing and slapping my own ass, then I politely decline.

Little girls these days haven't got a chance...

Sadly Yours,
xoxoSallyt

No comments: