Wednesday, March 28, 2007

OCD or Just Anal

I leave tomorrow morning for Abu Dhabi. And today, I have a million things to do. So many, in fact, that I an overwhelmed and writing this instead of taking care of business. Hillie would be so mad.

So I made a list. Actually, I make lists all the time. For everything. Things to do, things to get, CDs I want, books I want, boys I like, and tasks to accomplish. So of course I have several lists on the go for this trip. Clothes to pack, shoes to pack, toiletries to pack, a list for the checked-in luggage, another one for my carry-on, household tasks to take care of, trinkets and gifts to bring with me; there are literally dozens of lists fluttering around my home this morning.

I have accomplished several items on my task list already. Now I must run to the gym and go exchange some money. What a sense of relief to cross out a line on my to-do list. I still feel like I'm missing someting. Perhaps if I give in totally to my OCD, I'll lick a few doorknobs and pull a few hairs for good measure.

Busily Yours,
xoxoSally
(PS: For the record, I do not lick door knobs or pull hair. Please don't report me. Smooches!)

1 comment:

Stacey and Trevor said...

Hi Sally -- I hope you are having a great time with Jane and Craig! I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back.

Stace xo